Sky #46, Wonderful Views.
This apartment building is located in central London close to Kings Cross St. Pancras station. For guests needing excellent transport links this is an ideal place to stay. Within walking distance you can reach Islington's sought after Upper Street with great restaurants, shops, pubs and bars.
The building is modern and equipped with a lift and wireless internet access. Please note that the photographs are from a selection of these apartments.
This minimalistic modern one bedroom apartment is on the 16th floor boasting some of the best south facing views over The City and West End. This bright and contemporary apartment benefits from wooden floors and a sofa bed (sleeps 2) in the living room, a spacious bedroom with wardrobes and a separate modern shower room with stylish furnishings throughout.
The living room is open plan to the kitchen area. There is a sofa, coffee table, TV with DVD player, and a dining table and chairs.
The kitchen is modern and equipped with an oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and utensils.
The bedroom has a double bed. The bathroom has a shower, a hand basin and a WC.
Also provided is a washer/dryer, iron and ironing board and a hair dryer.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- The balance payment is subject to a 3.0% credit card surcharge (or 4% for American Express cards).
- Cancellation Policy:
- The initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel between 21 and 14 days prior to arrival you will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 14 and 7 days prior to arrival you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel less than 7 days or are a No Show prior to arrival you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the remaining balance.
All the accommodation in this building:
...so in this building, subject to availability, we can accommodate a total of 24
people in a combination of 16