Sandwich Street # 2, Heart of Bloomsbury.
The apartment is located on a peaceful street, a few minutes walk from Russell Square, Kings Cross St. Pancras and Euston tube and mainline stations.
The area of Bloomsbury is known for being the home for the Bloomsbury Group of writers in the early 1900's. Today it boasts the University of London, the British Museum and many fine Georgian squares. Nearby streets include Charlotte Street which has many excellent restaurants and Oxford Street that has a great variety of shops.
This small ground floor one bedroom apartment is ideally located within walking distance to museums and theatres. It is within a Georgian building on a quiet residential street and is ideal for a couple or two friends.
The bedroom provides two single beds, bedside tables, reading lamps and storage space.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining are has a dining table and chairs and two comfortable arm chairs. There is also a TV, direct dial telephone and terrace with table and chairs.
The kitchen offers a 2 burner ceramic hob, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, kettle and all the crockery and cooking utensils you will need for your stay.
The bathroom has a shower, toilet and hand basin.
There is a planted terrace at the rear of the building with tables and chairs.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
- Telephone: If provided is for incoming and local calls out only and charged at GBP10 per week line rental and internet fee. This is charged with the rental payment or deducted from the security deposit when refunded upon departure.
- Payment: Further to your initial booking deposit the apartment manager will take a security deposit of GBP 250, to cover any damages to the apartment during your stay. This deposit is held for the period during which the apartment is occupied and is returnable following departure, assuming no damages.
- The remaining balance will be requested from your credit card 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Please note that there will be a 3.5% surcharge for the security deposit and balance payments (not for the initial deposit). Please note that if these payments are not authorised, your booking may be cancelled.
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to arrival will incur a loss of the GBP 250 security deposit.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to your arrival will incur a loss of the GBP 250 security deposit and the full balance amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
All the accommodation in this building: