Rochester # 1, Trendy Camden Town Location
This great apartment is located in Camden Town famous for its markets, clothes shops, restaurants and the canal.
At a weekend the markets are thronging with visitors looking for something unique, whether it be clothes, antiques, food or books. There are some excellent and very well known music venues in Camden, plus comedy clubs and much more.
Camden Lock and the Regents Canal is very popular, particularly with the young, although kids also love it. Boat trips on the Regents Canal can be taken from Camden Lock and it is also close to London Zoo and Regents Park.
Well connected by both underground and bus, and with plenty to do and see on the doorstep this is a fun and unique location.
This modern apartment has a living room, a kitchen, two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and a bathroom.
The living room has a double sofa bed, a coffee table, a TV, DVD player and reading lamps.
The kitchen has cookware & kitchen utensils, crockery & cutlery, an oven, cooker, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, plates, pans, fridge / freezer, , coffee maker, coffee table, table and chairs. there are also complimentary tea & coffee provided.
There are three bedrooms. Two of them have double beds, night tables, reading lamps and one has a wardrobe whilst the other has a chest of drawers. The third bedroom has two single beds, a wardrobe and a mirror
The bathroom has a toilet, shower, heated towel bar,
and mirror. There is a separate W.C. Hair dryers are also provided.
This apartment also provides an iron and ironing board.
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave and be subject to severe financial charges.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is due to be paid on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification with them.
- In case of reservations amounting to over GBP 1,500 or for more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Please note that if paying the balance by credit card there is a 1.7% surcharge on the balance payment.
- If paying by bank transfer you must be prepared to bare all transaction costs.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
...Susan, United Kingdom, February 2011
"The guy who greeted us a check in was lovely, I wish I could remember his name. He was very helpful and extremely polite. Also, those beds were so so comfortable; slept like a log. The attention to detail was great- we did not expect to have access to the little things such as a hairdryer or an ironing board. The little things make a big difference."
...Aoife, Ireland, January 2011
The guy who greeted us a check in was lovely, I wish I could remember his name. He was very helpful and extremely polite. Also, those beds were so so comfortable; slept like a log. The attention to detail was great- we did not expect to have access to the little things such as a hairdryer or an ironing board. The little things make a big difference.
"The price was reasonable. The apartment was very clean and well equipped."
...Amy, Ireland, December 2010
The price was reasonable. The apartment was very clean and well equipped.
"Information during the booking process was very good"
...Peter, United Kingdom, October 2010
Information during the booking process was very good
"The dining table with enough chairs for everyone was perfect for us. The kitchen was well equipped (apart from broken tin opener)"
...Elizabeth, United Kingdom, July 2010
The dining table with enough chairs for everyone was perfect for us. The kitchen was well equipped (apart from broken tin opener)
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Belgo's for mussels and chips is great.
Camden Market and the Stables Market is good to explore on a Saturday morning"
...Elizabeth, United Kingdom, July 2010.