Regents Park Three Bedroom A, Trendy Camden Location.
The stylishly furnished, brand new apartments are all located in a modern building in one of the most desired districts of London. Each of the Regents Park apartments is stylishly furnished with a spacious living room area combined with a small kitchen corner supplied with a complete set of amenities and a washing machine, fridge, a microwave above that.
The building is composed of 7 two bedroom apartments, 2 one bedrooms, 3 apartments with three bedrooms and a studio, Therefore, they are an excellent option for big groups
The nearby Camden High Street is a famous for its colourful street markets while the closest metro station is just a few steps away should you decide to visit places situated a little further. If you are too tired to cook after a long day of sightseeing, there are many excellent restaurants and cafes nearby.
The living area/kitchen has table and chairs, double sofa bed, DVD player. The kitchen area has washing machine and drying rack, cookware & kitchen utensils, crockery & cutlery, oven, cooker, electric kettle, toaster, plates, pans, fridge / freezer, coffee maker. complimentary tea and coffee, cupboards.
Bedroom one has a double bed, bed linen & towels, night tables, reading lamps, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom two has a double bed, bed linen & towels, night tables, reading lamps, wardrobe,
Bedroom three has one single bed, bed linen & towels, night tables, reading lamps, wardrobe, balcony.
The bathroom is clean and modern with a shower, hair dryer, toilet, heated towel bar, mirror
This apartment offers good value, a great location and gives you the opportunity to live life like a Londoner.
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave and be subject to severe financial charges.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is due to be paid on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification with them.
- In case of reservations amounting to over GBP 1,500 or for more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Please note that if paying the balance by credit card there is a 1.7% surcharge on the balance payment.
- If paying by bank transfer you must be prepared to bare all transaction costs.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.