Queens Gate #6, Smart, Modern, Premier Location.
This five storey historic property is located in the sought after South Kensington area. South Kensington has many excellent restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs. Nearby attractions within walking distance are Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and Harrods. It just a few steps from the Gloucester Road underground station giving access to all of central London by tube.
The property has a reception, breakfast room, lift, washing machine, tumble dryer (for shared use). Room cleaning is provided six days a week. Breakfast is included. A welcome amenity basket, including tea and coffee, and designer l'Occitaine bathroom amenities are provided.
This well designed studio apartment has a living/dining/sleeping area, a kitchenette and a bathroom.
There is a double bed, a TV with cable channels, a DVD player and a CD player. There is also a work desk and chair.
The kitchenette provides a stove top, microwave, crockery, cutlery and glassware. There is also a dining table and chairs.
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, hand basin and WC.
Also provided in the apartment is a telephone, safe, iron, hair dryer and wireless internet access.
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
Please note that the check-in address for this apartment may be different to your apartment's address. Full details are provided on confirmation of your booking.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Weekly Laundry (bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Breakage Deposit In Cash Or By Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard), price: GBP 100.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of GBP 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- A security deposit will be payable on check in against any damages to the apartment during your stay. This will be taken as an imprint of your credit card.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.