New Oxford Street, Modern, Stylish and Spacious.
A lovely apartment located in the heart of London's famous West End, barely a moment's stroll from Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus, and London's theatre district. The British Museum is around the corner and the area has plenty of restaurants, traditional London pubs, cafes and great shopping.
This wonderful apartment has been furnished to a high standard and comprises of an open plan living and dining area, four bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and two modern bathrooms.
The open plan living area enjoys a coffee table, a comfy sofa bed and armchairs for you to relax or to watch the flat screen TV. Adjacent to this is a dining table and chairs for six people.
The modern kitchen comes complete with an oven and hob, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and dishwasher.
The four double bedrooms, one of which is situated on the mezzanine level, each have a comfy double bed with bedside tables, lamps and storage furniture. Each of the double beds can convert into two single beds. Please note that the mezzanine bedroom is open to the stair well coming up from the living area.
The first bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and wash basin with the second bathroom comprising of a shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin.
Additional amenities at the apartment include wifi internet, washer/dryer, an iron and ironing board.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Cleaning is provided pre and post your stay. If extra cleaning or a maid service is required during your stay, there is a charge of GBP 90 to GBP 120 per visit.
- There are no charges for cots/high chairs.
- Payment Process:
- Further to your initial booking deposit, a second deposit equal to 20% of the remaining balance will be taken directly by the apartment manager. This payment will be due within 3 days of confirmation of your booking.
- Thereafter, the outstanding balance will be due 60 days prior to your arrival date. If you are booking within 60 days of your arrival date, the remaining balance will be due at the time of booking.
- Please note that for the second deposit and subsequent balance payments, a 3% surcharge will apply.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter you must provide written notification (by email) a minimum of 60 days prior to your arrival date to avoid further cancellation charges.
- If you cancel within 60 and 31 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- Check-in is from 4pm and Check out by 10am. There is a charge of GBP 75 for check-ins after 7pm to 8am.