Londonium Tower, Cosy and Homely
This cosy, modern two bedroom apartment enjoys a central location just a few minutes from Tower Hill underground station. Conveniently located for all of the delights that Central London has to offer. The apartment has two double bedrooms, kitchen/dining area with a living room, two bathrooms and is on the first floor with lift access.
The bright open plan living area is comfortable with a double sofa bed, sofa, a coffee table, a TV and DVD player.
The two bedrooms each have a double bed, built in wardrobes, two bed side tables with lamps and a mirror.
The kitchen has a small dining area and has cookware, kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery, a washing machine and drying rack, an oven, a cooker, an electric kettle, a toaster, a fridge, a freezer, a coffee maker and a microwave.
The bathroom is fully tiled and has a bath with shower over, a hair dryer, a W.C, a wash basin, a mirror, a heated towel rail and a drying rack.
The second bathroom has a free standing shower, a hair dryer, a wash basin, a mirror, a heated towel rail.
The apartment includes an iron and ironing board.
Please note that the photographs may not be of the apartment that you receive, the photographs are representative of the style and standard of the apartment that you will receive.
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave and be subject to severe financial charges.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is due to be paid on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification with them.
- In case of reservations amounting to over GBP 1,500 or for more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Please note that if paying the balance by credit card there is a 1.7% surcharge on the balance payment.
- If paying by bank transfer you must be prepared to bare all transaction costs.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.