London Bridge Superior 24, Light and Bright.
This apartment is located just a few minutes walk of Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the London Dungeons and HMS Belfast. The banks of the River Thames is very close by, and the sense of history in this location is palpable.
Also nearby is the prestigious Butlers Wharf, on the banks of the River Thames which offers a range of high class restaurants, and some excellent shops. You are also close to the Tate Modern, Borough Market, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and some of the oldest and most famous pubs in London.
Please note that this apartment is close to railway lines (please see Google map below).
This well designed two bedroom apartment is uniquely set up with two double bedrooms, an open dining and living area, a fully equipped kitchen and two bathrooms.
The two double bedrooms is are spaciously designed and very bright with double beds, bed side table with lamps, mirrors, built in wardrobes and reading lamps.
The kitchen is excellently set up with a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen includes cookware, kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery, a washing machine, an oven, a cooker, an electric kettle, a toaster, a fridge, a freezer, a coffee maker and a microwave.
The living area has a sofa turning into a double sofa bed, a coffee table, a second sofa, a flat screen TV, DVD player and a dining table easily seating six guests.
The first bathroom has a bath with shower over, a hair dryer, a W.C, a wash basin, a heated towel rail, a drying rack and a mirror.
The second bathroom has a shower, a W.C, a hand basin and a mirror.
The apartment includes an iron, a ironing board, a vacuum cleaner and heating. Complimentary high speed internet access is available. A baby cot and a high chair are available upon request (extra fee).
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave and be subject to severe financial charges.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is due to be paid on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification with them.
- In case of reservations amounting to over GBP 1,500 or for more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Please note that if paying the balance by credit card there is a 1.7% surcharge on the balance payment.
- If paying by bank transfer you must be prepared to bare all transaction costs.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The apartment was a great place to stay and very well located: just a few minutes walk from London Bridge Underground and Tower Bridge and with a tesco just on the other side of the road."
...Joost, Netherlands, February 2013
The apartment was a great place to stay and very well located: just a few minutes walk from London Bridge Underground and Tower Bridge and with a tesco just on the other side of the road.