Leathermarket Superior #2, Great Location for Exploring Key Sights.
This apartment is located in Bermondsey, South of the River Thames. You are close to the Fashion and Textile Museum, and also within easy reach of Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the London Dungeons and HMS Belfast.
Bermondsey has a developing arts culture scene, some great traditional London pubs and a weekly antiques market.
This two bedroom apartment is well equipped. It has a living room with an open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
The living room has a a double sofa bed, coffee tables, reading lamps and a flat screen TV. There is also a dining table and chairs in this room.
The kitchen is modern and is open plan to the living room. It has a built in oven and microwave, dishwasher, electric kettle, fridge freezer, and all the crockery and cooking utensils you will need for your stay. There is also a washing machine and drying rack in the kitchen.
The bedrooms both have a double bed, bedside tables, a wardrobe and reading lamps.
One of the bathrooms has a bath, with a shower over, a washbasin, a mirror, and a hair dryer is also provided. The other has a shower, wash basin, heated towel rail and a mirror.
This apartment also provides an iron and ironing board.
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave and be subject to severe financial charges.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is due to be paid on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification with them.
- In case of reservations amounting to over GBP 1,500 or for more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Please note that if paying the balance by credit card there is a 1.7% surcharge on the balance payment.
- If paying by bank transfer you must be prepared to bare all transaction costs.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.
All the accommodation in this building:
...so in this building, subject to availability, we can accommodate a total of 6
people in a combination of 3