Hyde Park Suites #1, A few minutes from Hyde Park!
Double studios combine a living and sleeping area with a comfortable work space they all include a double bed, built in wardrobes, LCD TV with Satellite channels, work-desk, dining table and chairs.
The kitchenette is open plan to the living/sleeping area, and provides a fridge, hob, oven, microwave, kettle and all the cutlery,utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The apartment has a private bathroom with a shower, toilet, mirror and a sink. A hair-dryer is provided.
A weekly cleaning service is included whilst an ironing service is available for an additional charge. A coin-operated washing machine / dryer is also available to apartment guests (this may not be in this building, but is in a building close by). An iron and ironing board can be provided on request .
High speed internet access is available for an additional charge of GBP 15 per week or GBP 30 per month.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
- On arrival, you will be asked to settle the balance of the rental amount in full.
- All balance payments will be subject to a 3% surcharge for Mastercard and Visa and 5% for American Express. On arrival you will also need to provide photographic ID and a security deposit in the form of an imprint of your credit card, to cover any incidental expenses which may be incurred during your stay.
- Cancellations for stays of 7 nights or less must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of arrival. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, an additional cancellation charge equal to the cost of the first night's accommodation will be incurred.
- Cancellations for stays of between 8 and 14 nights must be made at least 7 days prior to the date of arrival. If you cancel with less than 7 days notice, an additional cancellation charge equal to the cost of three night's accommodation will be incurred.
- Cancellations for stays of 14 nights or more must be made at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival. If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, an additional cancellation charge equal to the cost of seven nights accommodation will be incurred.
- Please note that the full cost of accommodation will be charged for any cancellations made on the day of arrival.
- For bookings of more than 4 weeks a separate cancellation policy applies. Details can be provided on request.
- Any reductions in the number of nights that are made more than 15 days prior to arrival, will be subject to GBP 15 per night administration charge.
- Any reductions made less than 15 days prior to arrival will be subject to an additional charge equal to one third of the nightly rate, for each night cancelled.
- Sometimes, depending on your length of stay, in addition to your initial booking deposit you will be required to pay a further deposit at the time of booking.
- For bookings of 4 weeks or more there will be a further deposit equal to 7 night's rental.
- For stays of longer than 10 weeks there will be a further deposit equal to 21 night's rental.
- The reception is open from 9:00 am to 5:00am throughout the week, including weekends.
- Please note that at New Year a 7 night minimum stay period will apply.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
...Angela Isabel, Colombia, September 2012
All the accommodation in this building: