Chadwick Street # 3, Well Presented Modern London Home
This wonderfully large homely four bedroom, two bathroom apartment is situated in the London Borough of Westminster.
Within a few minutes walk of either St. James' Park, Westminster or Victoria underground stations you are well connected to all of London's attractions such as Trafalgar Square, The British Museum, Royal Opera House, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Soho and many more.
This four bedroom apartment is a one bedroom and a two bedroom apartment with a living room which can convert to a sleeping area, the apartment is interconnecting across three floors. Providing up to four double bedrooms, a lounge area, two well equipped kitchens and two generous family bathrooms - this apartment is fantastic for large family groups visiting London.
Three of the double bedrooms have a double bed, reading lamps and storage. The last bedroom is normally used as a living room but has a good double sofa bed and is separate and therefore can be used as a 4th bedroom.
The cosy living room has a double sofa bed, dining table and 6 chairs, television, DVD player, and WiFi Broadband connection.
The kitchens are both well equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, oven, fridge, kettle, toaster and all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The fully tiled bathroom rooms each have a free standing shower, bath, hair dryer, handbasin and W.C.
The apartment building offers a washing machine and dryer for communal guests use.
Please note that the check in address for your apartment is at a separate address in Bow Street, London. You will be given map and directions to your apartment at check in.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Further to your initial booking deposit, the full balance will be requested at the time of booking.
- On arrival you will be asked to provide valid credit card details as security against any damage caused to the apartment.
- In the event of cancellation both your initial booking deposit and the equivalent to the first two nights rental are non-refundable.
- A further cancellation charge of 50% of the remaining balance will also apply. Refundable in the event that the apartment can be re-let.
- Check in is from 3pm. The apartment manager is not able provide early check in and does not have a luggage storage facility.
- Olympic Booking Conditions:
- Minimum stay required is 7 nights during the Olympic period.
- Different payment conditions and cancellation policy will apply during this time, please enquire for more details.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The rooms were all comfortable, apartment information was sufficient, linen provided was more than adequate. Cleanliness was good."
...Kaye, United Kingdom, October 2012
The rooms were all comfortable, apartment information was sufficient, linen provided was more than adequate. Cleanliness was good.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The grill across across the road was very handy for a quick breakfast and they were more than willing to provide anything we asked for. Also the cupcake shop sold "the best chocolate croissants". We also ate at the Rainforest Cafe, (excellent but a long wait for a table even though we booked), the Hard Rock Cafe, (excellent and great atmosphere). The Icecream Parlour in Harrods is also a great hit with children."
...Kaye, United Kingdom, October 2012.