Canada House, Comfortable, Homely Apartment.
This lovely apartment is located on the borders of Twickenham and Strawberry Hill in south west London. Twickenham is the home of English Rugby and a very popular residential area of London with good regular train connections into central London.
The apartment is located close to Twickenham Green, which has some good restaurants and cafes. The shopping areas of both Twickenham and Strawberry Hill provide all your needs for groceries, entertainment and transport. Nearby are Richmond upon Thames, Hampton Court Palace, and Richmond Park.
The apartment is located in a modern apartment building and is arranged over two levels. It has a living room, two bedrooms, a kitchen and two bathrooms and has the added benefit of a patio garden.
The living room is on the upper floor and has a sofa, a dining table and chairs, and a TV with satellite channels, a CD player and a DVD player.
The kitchen is compact and equipped with an oven and hob, a fridge, a dishwasher, a microwave and all the utensils you will need.
Also on this floor is one of the bedrooms which has double bed, and a bathroom with a shower, hand basin and WC.
On the lower floor is another bedroom with a double bed, and a second bathroom with a bath, hand basin and WC.
On this floor there is an exit to the patio garden which has patio furniture and a barbecue.
Also provided within the apartment is a washing machine, telephone, iron, hair dryer and wireless internet access.
Please note that the check-in address for this apartment may be different to your apartment's address. Full details are provided on confirmation of your booking.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is payable on arrival in cash. This is refunded at departure assuming no damages.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of GBP 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- A security deposit will be payable on check in against any damages to the apartment during your stay. This will be taken as an imprint of your credit card.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.