Camden Town #1, Unique Camden Town Location
This great apartment is located in Camden Town famous for its markets, clothes shops, restaurants and the canal.
At a weekend the markets are thronging with visitors looking for something unique, whether it be clothes, antiques, food or books. There are some excellent and very well known music venues in Camden, plus comedy clubs and much more.
Camden Lock and the Regents Canal is very popular, particularly with the young, although kids also love it. Boat trips on the Regents Canal can be taken from Camden Lock and it is also close to London Zoo and Regents Park.
Well connected by both underground and bus, and with plenty to do and see on the doorstep this is a fun and unique location.
This modern two bedroom ground floor apartment has a living room with kitchen - diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The living room has a leather sofa, a double sofa bed, coffee tables, reading lamps and a flat screen TV. There is also a dining table and chairs in this room
The kitchen is stylish and modern and is open plan to the living room. It has a built in oven and microwave, a ceramic hob, electric kettle, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and drying rack and all the crockery and cooking utensils you will need for your stay.
One of the bedrooms has a double bed, the other has two single beds and both have bedside tables and reading lamps. Both bedrooms have a built in wardrobe.
The bathroom is clean and modern with a bath with shower over, a washbasin, a mirror , heated towel rail and a hair dryer is also provided.
This apartment also provides an iron and ironing board.
A baby cot and high chair can be provided for a charge of GBP 20 per stay for each item.
Free WiFi internet access is provided.
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave and be subject to severe financial charges.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is due to be paid on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification with them.
- In case of reservations amounting to over GBP 1,500 or for more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Please note that if paying the balance by credit card there is a 1.7% surcharge on the balance payment.
- If paying by bank transfer you must be prepared to bare all transaction costs.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The apartment was great and good location. It was great that we could leave our luggage at their office and checking in wasn't a hassle."
...Evelyn, Australia, February 2013
The apartment was great and good location. It was great that we could leave our luggage at their office and checking in wasn't a hassle.
"Checking in and out was easy and helpful. The apartment felt safe and was much quieter than I expected. Good location near the tube and Regents' Park and, of course, Camden Market"
...Susan, United Kingdom, October 2010
Checking in and out was easy and helpful. The apartment felt safe and was much quieter than I expected. Good location near the tube and Regents' Park and, of course, Camden Market
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The market was awesome, the Indian restaurant - Marsala Zone.
Tony and Guy -Hairdresser"
...Evelyn, Australia, February 2013.