Camden Canal Superior #3, Modern Spacious and Comfortable Duplex.
This great apartment is located in Camden Town famous for its markets, clothes shops, restaurants and the canal.
At a weekend the markets are thronging with visitors looking for something unique, whether it be clothes, antiques, food or books. There are some excellent and very well known music venues in Camden, plus comedy clubs and much more.
Camden Lock and the Regents Canal is very popular, particularly with the young, although kids also love it. Boat trips on the Regents Canal can be taken from Camden Lock and it is also close to London Zoo and Regents Park.
Well connected by both underground and bus, and with plenty to do and see on the doorstep this is a fun and unique location.
This Spaciously designed three bedroom apartment is across two levels and has three double bedrooms, an open dining and living area, a fully equipped kitchen and two bathrooms.
All the three double bedrooms are brightly designed with a double bed, bed side table with lamps, mirrors and wardrobes. One of the double bedrooms leads out onto it is own private terrace which has a wooden table with four chairs.
The modern designed kitchen is fully equipped kitchen with cookware, kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery, a washing machine, an oven, a cooker, an electric kettle, a toaster, a fridge, a freezer, a coffee maker and a microwave. There are two bar stools on the other side of the kitchen acting as a breakfast bar.
The living and dining area is open plan having a sofa opening into a double sofa bed, a coffee table, a flat screen TV, DVD player and a dining table seating six guests.
There are two bathrooms within the apartment both having a shower, a W.C, a heated towel rail, a hair dryer and a mirror.
The apartment includes an iron, a ironing board, a vacuum cleaner and heating. Complimentary high speed internet access is available. A baby cot and a high chair are available upon request (extra fee).
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave and be subject to severe financial charges.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is due to be paid on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification with them.
- In case of reservations amounting to over GBP 1,500 or for more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Please note that if paying the balance by credit card there is a 1.7% surcharge on the balance payment.
- If paying by bank transfer you must be prepared to bare all transaction costs.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The booking and greeting process was terrific really easy.A welcome book in the apartment would have been useful just so we new the local areas and ideas for eating. I could not get the vacuum to work so I used the broom, but overall very happy with our stay."
...Lynne, Australia, May 2012
The booking and greeting process was terrific really easy.A welcome book in the apartment would have been useful just so we new the local areas and ideas for eating. I could not get the vacuum to work so I used the broom, but overall very happy with our stay.