Camden Canal #2, Contemporary and Stylish.
This great apartment is located in Camden Town famous for its markets, clothes shops, restaurants and the canal.
At a weekend the markets are thronging with visitors looking for something unique, whether it be clothes, antiques, food or books. There are some excellent and very well known music venues in Camden, plus comedy clubs and much more.
Camden Lock and the Regents Canal is very popular, particularly with the young, although kids also love it. Boat trips on the Regents Canal can be taken from Camden Lock and it is also close to London Zoo and Regents Park.
Well connected by both underground and bus, and with plenty to do and see on the doorstep this is a fun and unique location.
This stylish one bedroom apartment is well set up with a double bedroom, an open kitchen/dining area with a living room and a bathroom
The double bedroom has a double bed, two bed side table with lamps, heating, a mirror and wardrobes.
The open kitchen and dining area is excellently set up with a fully equipped kitchen and a dining table with four chairs. The kitchen includes cookware, kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery, washing machine and drying rack, an oven, a cooker, an electric kettle, a toaster, a fridge, a freezer, a coffee maker and a microwave.
The living area is comfortable with a sofa turning into a double sofa bed, a coffee table, a TV and DVD player. It leads out onto the balcony through the double doors.
The bathroom has a bath with shower, a hair dryer, a W.C, a wash basin, a mirror a heated towel and a drying rack.
The apartment includes an iron and ironing board.
Complimentary high speed internet access is available.
Complimentary Tea & Coffee.
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave without refund.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- For reservations over GBP 1,500 or for bookings of more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Balance payments by credit card attract a card processing charge of 2.1%.
- If paying by bank transfer guests must cover bank transfer charges.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20, payable on arrival.
- Security Deposit:
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is payable on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
- Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification to check-in.
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.
- Please note that the check-in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.