Bloomsbury Executive #2, Modern and Central.
The historic area of Bloomsbury is home to the world famous British Museum and British Library and you will be just minutes walk away from the bustling night life of the West End, the shopping delights of Oxford Circus and the unique entertainment of Covent Garden and Soho.
The apartment building is situated only a few minutes walk away from Russell Square with it's lovely garden cafe, impressive fountain and generally peaceful surroundings in the midst of a bustling city.
These newly refurbished apartments offer an extremely modern and stylish base from which to explore this exciting city. The apartments are arranged over five floors and the building has a 24 hour reception.
Facilities included are free Wi-Fi and high speed internet broadband, in-house wash/dry laundry facility, 24/7 security monitoring and helpline, electronic video-security system , LED TVs and direct dialling phones, individual intercom security entry system and in-room electronic safes. An iron and ironing board can be provided on request.
The prices include utilities such as electricity, water, gas. A baby cot can be provided on request for a charge.
This well designed studio apartment has a living / sleeping area, a kitchenette and an en suite shower room. The apartment is air conditioned.
The living/sleeping area has a double bed, bedside table, wardrobe, TV and a small table and chairs.
The kitchenette is equipped with a small hob, a fridge, microwave and a kettle.
The en suite shower room is modern and stylish with a shower, hand basin and a WC.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
- Additional Booking Conditions:
- Further to the booking initial deposit, the outstanding balance will be requested automatically from your credit card, by the apartment manager, 6 weeks prior to arrival. For all balance payments an additional 3% surcharge applies to Visa and Mastercard and a 5% surcharge to Amex.
- Alternatively if paying via electronic bank transfer, please add GBP 20 to amount to cover bank transfer charges.
(Bank account details can be provided on request)
- On arrival a pre-authorisation for the amount of GBP 300 will be taken from your credit card as a security deposit.
- The pre-authorisation is released within 14 days of your departure assuming there are no outstanding charges or damages connected with your booking. Please note that you may also be required to provide photo ID on arrival.
- Cancellation Policy.
- If you cancel between 15 and 30 days prior to your arrival a further 50% of the total cost is payable.
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to your arrival the full balance will be payable.