Alexandra , Spacious Victorian House.
This spacious apartment is located in the popular residential area of Twickenham, also home the England's Rugby team. Twickenham is in south west London, just 15 minutes by train into central London.
Twickenham enjoys close proximity to one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames, Marble Hill House and Park, and in a few minutes walk from the apartment you are across the river into Richmond upon Thames. With Richmond Park close by, a plethora of good restaurants, traditional pubs, and fashionable bars, plus great shopping to hand, this is an ideal location.
The house is a traditional Victorian terrace property, arranged over 3 levels, and comprises of a living room, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The living room has a sofa, chairs, a coffee table, a TV, video, radio and CD player.
The dining room has a large table and chairs. The kitchen is equipped with an oven and hob, a fridge, a dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and utensils. crockery and cutlery.
There is a separate WC on this floor.
On the next floor up is a child's room with a double sofa bed, two bedrooms each with a double bed and a bathroom with a bath with shower over, hand basin and WC.
On the top floor is a room with sloping ceilings which has a double bed and an en suite bathroom with a shower, hand basin and WC.
There is a delightful patio garden with a table and chairs.
A baby cot is available on request for an extra charge.
Please note that the check-in address for this apartment may be different to your apartment's address. Full details are provided on confirmation of your booking.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 100 is payable on arrival in cash. This is refunded at departure assuming no damages.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of GBP 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- A security deposit will be payable on check in against any damages to the apartment during your stay. This will be taken as an imprint of your credit card.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.