How to Book Accommodation
Here is a step by step guide to booking accommodation with us.
Step 1: Choose your accommodation.
- ...by location (using the map),
- ...by availability, (if we have it), using the date search with the details of your stay,
- ...by browsing through each accommodation, with the descriptions and photos,
- ...by using the Advanced Search, to see what accommodation have the features that you want,
- ...and by price, checking the nightly seasonal rate.
Along the top of the Apartment List page you can enter the date of your arrival, the number of
nights you would like to stay, and the number of people in your party, for some apartments children under 10 stay for free.
Hit the "Go" button, and we will show you with a
which accommodation is available, or if we do not have
online availability for an apartment, a
When looking for the right accommodation consider some points:
- If you are in a large group are you happy to split the group over several apartments? If so check out our Big Group Booking Tool, by click on Group.
- Are you concerned about wheelchair access?
- Will you need a cot?
If you have any questions or concerns, call us, email us, or add the questions to the "comments" when you book.
Step 2: Check the cost.
The total price is calculated and displayed for you on the apartment page when you enter the date, number of nights,
and number of people staying in the accommodation. You can choose to show prices in one of many currencies by using the selection at the top
of each page.If you change any of the details of your stay hit "Go" to update the price.
Any hidden extras?
Normally there would be no extra costs, however there are a few circumstances where you may be charged:
- If you arrive out of office hours, you may be charged an extra fee.
- If you are not ready to leave the apartment at the agreed check-out time, and so delay preparation of the accommodation
for the next guests, you may be charged an extra fee.
- If you lock yourself out, or for some reason cannot get into the apartment, due to no fault of the apartment manager, you may be
charged any ensuing costs, which may include payment to an emergency locksmith, or a minimum call out charge
to let you in. This charge may be more if it is late at night and we need to have the spare keys delivered to you by a taxi.
- If you cause damage or leave the accommodation excessively dirty you may be charged reasonable costs.
See the Your Questions Answered
Terms & Conditions
for further details. Also check each apartment page for any Additional Booking Conditions.
To secure your booking we will require a non-refundable deposit by credit card.
The remainder may be paid by credit card or in cash depending on the accommodation that you choose, details are given on the individual apartment page.
We accept Visa or Mastercard, and Amex.
We take credit card details through this website or by phone.
When you make your booking simply include your credit card details in the form. These details
will be sent to us securely using the strongest commercially available encryption technology. We will check
the availability and price. If the apartment is available we will charge your credit card the deposit.
This will secure the booking for you. We will then email you to confirm this. If the
accommodation is not available we will email you to tell you this, and not take any payment from
your credit card.
You can call us any time on any of the telephone numbers above.
With the confirmation you will receive information about how to get to the accommodation, how to arrange a check-in time and what to do