Guisarde, Charming, Modern and Warming in a Great Location.
This classic two bedroom apartment is located in the heart of historical district of Saint Germain des Pres, North of the Luxembourg Gardens and the famous and trendy store Le Bon Marche. Half a block away there is the famous Boulevard Saint Germain, The Left Banks most famous thoroughfare and home to a number of famous cafes, residences, boutiques and bookshops.
The River Seine is just moments away as well as Ile De La Cite where you can find the famous Pont Neuf Bridge, Notre-Dame and many more historically buildings.This location is a neighbourhood rich in culture, surrounded with lots of traditional restaurants, cafes and jazz clubs and an excellent base to explore this fabulous city.
Having wooden beams and deep red furniture this apartment offers you a warm and cosy atmosphere. There is a living/dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
In the living room there is a sofa making a queen size double bed, a matching arm chair, a small bar with two stools, a mirror, a dining table comfortably seating four guests, a large flat screen plasma T.V, a DVD player, a CD player and a radio.
Walking into the kitchen you will find an oven, an electric stove, a microwave, a fridge, a freezer, a kettle, a toaster and a coffee maker. Kitchen utensils are provided for the duration of the stay.
The Master bedroom is brightly finished having a queen bed, built in wardrobes with mirrors, reading lights, a small table with chair and a flat screen plasma T.V. It also has its own en suite.
The en suite has a shower, a handbasin, tail rails and a W.C.
The second bedroom is again brightly decorated and has two single beds with reading lights.
The second bathroom has a bath with shower, a handbasin and a W.C.
A baby cot is available upon request a charge of 45 USD will apply for the duration of your stay.
In the apartment there is an iron, an ironing board, a washing machine, a dryer, a hair dryer, a telephone and complimentary broadband internet with Wi Fi access.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- The balance payment will be collected in US dollars, using the most current exchange rate to convert from Euros.
- The deposit for this booking is split into 2 transactions, one for Loving Apartments Limited, and the second for the accommodation manager. Both deposits are non-refundable. The payment to the accommodation manager is taken automatically from the credit card and charged in USD, using the most current exchange rate to convert from Euros.
- The apartment manager takes 50% of the remaining balance at the time of booking as deposit.
- For reservations of three weeks or more a deposit of 25% will be charged by your apartment manager.
- The outstanding balance will then be requested automatically by credit card by the apartment manager 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- If a booking is made within eight weeks of the arrival date the full balance will be charged by the apartment manager at the time of booking.
- Three night stays are available upon request if booking within one month prior to arrival.
- There is a late check in charge of USD 75.00 for arrivals after 19.00.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation notification received at least eight weeks prior to arrival will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to 8% of the remaining balance or a minimum charge of 80 USD.
- Cancellation notification received less than eight weeks prior to arrival will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the initial booking deposit.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge the guests credit card a reasonable amount in compensation for any damages/losses caused.
- If checking in on the following French public holidays a one off fee of 50 EUR will apply:
1st May, 14th July, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Position of apartment great for us."
...Joseph Elborn, United Kingdom, March 2012
Position of apartment great for us.