Greneta #2, Small City Pad.
Located in the 2nd Arrondissement, which is home to the Paris Opera, the stock exchange, and the Opera Comique concert hall. It is also the location of the surviving 19th century glazed commercial arcades such as the Passage des Panoramas, Galerie Vivienne and others.
You are on the Right Bank of the River Seine and are within easy reach of Les Halles, Pompidou Centre, the Louvre and the Jardin des Tuileries. Located close to a Metro station, the rest of Paris and it's attractions are just a few stops away.
This one bedroom apartment is on the sixth floor (with lift) and has a double bedroom, a living room and a kitchen and a bathroom. The apartment benefits from a small balcony.
The living room has a sofa, a small dining table and chairs, and a sideboard. The small kitchen has an oven, four hotplates, and a fridge.
The bedroom has a double sofa bed, bedside tables and reading lamps. The bathroom has a shower, hand basin and W.C.
Please note that the check-in address for this apartment is different to your apartment's address. Full details are provided on confirmation of your booking.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A refundable security deposit of EUR 250 is payable on arrival by credit card. This is refunded after departure assuming there are no damages.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card.
- A security deposit will be payable on check in against any damages to the apartment during your stay. This will be taken as an imprint of your credit card.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
All the accommodation in this building:
...so in this building, subject to availability, we can accommodate a total of 0
people in a combination of 0