Bathory, Light and Sunny.
This lovely apartment building is situated in the heart of Budapest on the border of the bank district and diplomatic quarter. Parliament, the Danube river and museums are within walking distance. The famous freedom Square (Szabadsagter) is only 100 metres away. One of the traditional food markets is located nearby where you can buy fresh and organic groceries, diary product and baked goods that are sourced from local farmers.
There are very good public transport links. Within minutes you can reach the subway and tram lines.
This lovely apartment is comfortably furnished with a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The living room has two single beds (can also be joined together to make a double bed), bedside tables, flat screen LCD television with freeview channels and DVD player, CD player, chest of drawers, sofa and arm chair. There are also two sofa chairs which fold out to make two more single beds.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine, fridge, oven, hob, kettle, coffee maker, toaster and all the cookware that you will require during your stay. There is a dining table with chairs.
The bedroom has two single beds (can also be joined together to make a double bed) and a chest of drawers. A cot can be added on request (subject to availability) for 15 EUR.
The bathroom has a shower, wash basin, hair dryer and WC.
An iron/ ironing board are provided.
Complimentary wireless internet access is available.
Guests can park on the street outside the apartment or in a nearby underground garage for 15 EUR per day.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Cancellations requests that are made at least one month prior to the date of your arrival will not result in any further charges.
- Cancellations that are made between 30 and 14 days prior to the date of your arrival will result in 50% of the remaining balance being charged.
- Cancellations that are made between 14 and 7 days prior to the date of you arrival will result in 75% of the remaining balance being charged.
- It is recommended that you take out travel insurance to cover for cancellations that are beyond your control.
- Extra towels can be provided for an additional 10 EUR and extra bed linen for 20 EUR per set.