Passeig de Gracia #10, Chic shopping on Passeig de Gracia and Diagonal.
The Passeig de Gracia is Barcelona's premier avenue. It stretches from the Plaza de Catalunya where it meets La Rambla, up to Diagonal. Lined with tapas bars, cafe terraces and up-scale boutiques, this is a beautiful street and a wonderful location for your Barcelona base.
The living room has a comfortable double sofa-bed, arm chairs, coffee table and TV with DVD player. There is a dinning area with dinning table and chairs for 4. There is a small standing balcony with lovely views out over the avenue.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped for self-catering with a hob, oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, kettle, toaster and plenty of pots, pans and tableware.
The bedroom is bright and sunny with a double bed, night tables, lamps and a wardrobe.
The bathroom is modern and smart with full bath, overhead shower, WC and basin. A hair-dryer is provided.
With air conditioning, heating and wireless internet connection this makes an ideal base for your next trip to this amazing city.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A cot (crib) and high chair are available at an additional cost of 20 euros per item to be paid on arrival.
- For reservations of more than 2000 euros in value or for bookings of 3 or more apartments a 20% deposit is payable to the apartment manager and will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
- Groups of 6 guests or more will be asked to provide a security deposit of 50 euros per person. This can be either in cash or credit card. For bookings of less then 6 guests a security deposit of 150 euros is required at check-in. This can be paid in cash or credit card.
- The balance can be paid in cash or by credit card. (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX). If paying by credit card a card processing charge of 1.75 % will be applied.
- For this apartment guests will be asked to check-in at the apartment management office where you will be given keys and directions to the apartment.
- Where fast internet is available and guests wish to have access, the following charges will apply and will be requested at check-in.
- For the first 3 days : 7 euros per day
- For additional days : 3 euros per day
Where cancellations are received more than 30 days prior to arrival no charges will be made: Cancellations made between 29 and 15 days before the start date of the booking: 20% of the whole stay will be charged. Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days before the start date of the booking: 30% of the whole stay will be charged. Cancellations made between 7 and 4 days before the start date of the booking: 50% of the whole stay will be charged. No show or cancellation made 3 days or less, before the start date of the booking: the full price of the booking will be charged.
All the accommodation in this building:
...so in this building, subject to availability, we can accommodate a total of 43
people in a combination of 29