Paredes #1, Bright Studio - great value!
This fabulous studio is one of 7 studio apartments in this totally refurbished and historic building. The building enjoys a privileged position, right in the heart of one of central Barcelona's oldest areas - La Barceloneta. This area is by the city's great beaches but only a short walk away from the Bari Gotic - La Rambla is about 15 minutes away. The apartment is just a few streets away from Port Vell - the recently refurbished marina - now home to some of the best restaurants and bars in Barcelona. This is an ideal location for exploring both the delights of a beach resort and the buzz of a cosmopolitan city.
This studio has been refurbished with style, quality and in sympathy with its historic heritage - original beamed ceilings, exposed brick walls and tasteful fittings.
There are 2 twin beds and a comfortable single sofa bed providing sleeping for a maximum of three guests. We have provided a TV and there is also a wardrobe and bedside table
The kitchen area is compact but modern and fully equipped with a full electric oven, 4-ring hob, microwave and fridge. Pots, pans, glasses, crockery and cutlery are all provided. There is also a dining table and chairs for three.
The bathroom is small but beautifully finished in cool, white tiles - there is a shower, WC and hand basin.
The apartment has a safety deposit box and heating and air conditioning makes this studio very comfortable all year round.
With the location by the beaches but within very easy reach of the historic old town, this studio offers excellent value for a great Barcelona experience.
Please note that we are unable to guarantee on which floor your apartment will be allocated and could be between floors 1-8.
Please note that there are 8 apartments of this type, photographs are a selection and represent the standard and features of the apartment you will be allocated. The apartments of this type have the same facilities and features.
Please note that a Cot can be provided on request, however a High Chair cannot be provided.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
- For this apartment payment is as follows.
The remaining balance will be charged to you credit card on the day of your arrival. (Visa or Mastercard only).
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.72 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable on arrival.
- The apartment will be clean when you arrive. For stays of 8 nights or more the apartment will be cleaned during your stay. For shorter stays if additional cleaning is required this can be arranged at additional cost of EUR 30.
- A security bond of euros 150 per apartment is required, you will be asked to sign a rental agreement at check in that permits your credit card to be charged reasonable costs for any damages or extra cleaning charges should they be required. If you do not have a credit card the security bond can be paid in cash (euros 150 per apartment) at the management office. The security deposit will be returned at check out unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behavior.
- For cancellations received more than 72 hours before the start date of the booking no additional charges will be made. For cancellations received within 72 hours of the start date of the booking a charge will be make equivalent to the cost of the first night of the booking
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"I was very impressed by the standard of accommodation. The area was excellent and it was close to everything we needed. The apartment was very clean and brightly decorated and had everything we could possibly need.(though more towels would have been good!) We actually stayed in another of your apartments during our holiday, but this one was by far the best, infact we are thinking of staying there again next year.
...Nicola, United Kingdom, August 2005
I was very impressed by the standard of accommodation. The area was excellent and it was close to everything we needed. The apartment was very clean and brightly decorated and had everything we could possibly need.(though more towels would have been good!) We actually stayed in another of your apartments during our holiday, but this one was by far the best, infact we are thinking of staying there again next year.