Muntaner, Quiet and Spacious.
This spacious apartment is located in the charming up-scale Eixample area of central Barcelona. Eixample is an up-scale alternative to the more touristic areas around La Rambla. Eixample is famed for its stylish architecture, pavement cafes, great restaurants, delicious delicatessens and superb shopping.
The beautiful Passeig de Gracia is just a 10-minute walk away, La Rambla is just a 15-minute stroll. You can also walk to Montjuic in around 15 minutes, here you can see the Royal Palace and the wonderful Magic Fountains.
The apartment is spacious and bright with smart decor and sumptuous wooden floors throughout. In the living room there is a comfortable sofa, TV with DVD player, dining table with six chairs and a chill out area filled with mediterranean sunlight, with a comfortable armchair, it is the perfect place to relax with a book after a hard days sightseeing. Wi-fi internet access is also available.
The master bedroom is a wonderful space, with a double bed, bedside tables with lamps a TV and a smart ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, WC and handbasin.
The second bedroom also has a double bed and plenty of wardrobe space. The third bedroom has two single beds.
The kitchen is very well equipped with a large fridge/freezer, hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, coffee maker and plenty of pots, pans and tableware.
There is a second separate bathroom, tiled throughout and comprises of a WC, hand basin and bath with over head shower. A hairdryer is also provided.
This spacious yet cosy apartment enjoys a stylish location and makes a great choice for your Barcelona experience.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A cot (crib) and high chair are available at an additional cost of 20 euros per item to be paid on arrival.
- For reservations of more than 2000 euros in value or for bookings of 3 or more apartments a 20% deposit is payable to the apartment manager and will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
- Groups of 6 guests or more will be asked to provide a security deposit of 50 euros per person. This can be either in cash or credit card. For bookings of less then 6 guests a security deposit of 150 euros is required at check-in. This can be paid in cash or credit card.
- The balance can be paid in cash or by credit card. (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX). If paying by credit card a card processing charge of 1.75 % will be applied.
- For this apartment guests will be asked to check-in at the apartment management office where you will be given keys and directions to the apartment.
- Where fast internet is available and guests wish to have access, the following charges will apply and will be requested at check-in.
- For the first 3 days : 7 euros per day
- For additional days : 3 euros per day
Where cancellations are received more than 30 days prior to arrival no charges will be made: Cancellations made between 29 and 15 days before the start date of the booking: 20% of the whole stay will be charged. Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days before the start date of the booking: 30% of the whole stay will be charged. Cancellations made between 7 and 4 days before the start date of the booking: 50% of the whole stay will be charged. No show or cancellation made 3 days or less, before the start date of the booking: the full price of the booking will be charged.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Check in location is very well positioned and the facility to leave luggage there on day of departure is brilliant."
...Alun, United Kingdom, May 2011
Check in location is very well positioned and the facility to leave luggage there on day of departure is brilliant.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"El Born Bar on Passeig de Born is very friendly and cool. Bar del Pla on C/Montcada 2 serve very good tapas."
...John, United Kingdom, October 2011.
El Barrils, C/ Aribau 89 (corner of C/ Aribau, 1 block east on C/ Mallorca) very good fish at a reasonable price.
Shopping mall - Les Arenes - spectacular building with fine views."
...Alun, United Kingdom, May 2011.