Montjuic, Great value apartment in a great location.
Barcelona's Montjuic area, between Park Montjuic and its buzzing old town, is a traditional neighbourhood with attractive architecture, local shops and great connections to the rest of the city. The Park Montjuic, reached by funicular has beautiful views out over the Mediterranean and is a wonderful place to spend an afternoon.
This apartment, with its practical and modern furnishings, has a living room/dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. It is located on the 7th floor.
The modern and spacious living and dining area comes with a sofa, TV, dining table and chairs.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, kettle, coffee-maker and all the cutlery and utensils you will need for your stay.
The two double bedrooms come with double beds, bedside tables and reading lamps. One of the double bedrooms has a balcony with great views to the castle "Castillo de Montjuic".
The bathroom has a shower, toilet and hand basin.
This is a well priced central apartment.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Guests will be required to pay a 200 euro cash security deposit on arrival. This will be released on departure if the apartment has been left in a presentable condition, unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.