Lauria #1, Superb Location.
This is a beautiful Barcelona apartment in a perfect location - just a 10 minute walk to the Placa de Catalunya and the world famous La Rambla.
The apartment is full of character and charm. It is bright and spacious with up-scale furnishings and facilities.
The living/dining room is very spacious and full of natural light, with access to a wonderful interior terrace with a table and chairs. There are two comfortable sofas, a large dining table with seating for eight guests, TV and DVD player for relaxing after a busy day in the city. There is also wireless ADSL internet access. There is an individual fold out bed that can be placed in the living room or added to one of the bedrooms.
The modern kitchen is spacious and well equipped with a full oven/hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the crockery, cutlery, pots and pans you will need for entertaining at home. There is a separate utility area with a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
The master bedroom is spacious and bright with a double bed and a single bed, bedside tables with lamps, plenty of wardrobe space and a stylish ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, hand basin and WC.
The second and third bedrooms have a double bed, bedside tables with lamps and wardrobes for storage. There are also two single fold out beds that can be used to accommodate two guests.
There is a second bathroom with contemporary fittings, walk in shower, hand basin and WC.
This is a fantastic apartment in the perfect location for exploring the best of buzzing Barcelona.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- This apartment has an age restriction for non family groups. In this case guests must be aged 35 or older.
- Arrivals after 10pm will be charged a late check in fee of 30 EUR.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.72 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable in cash, on arrival.
- Guests will be required to produce a valid credit card on arrival. The card will be used to pre-authorise a security deposit of 200 euros. This will be released on departure if the apartment has been left in a presentable condition, unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour.
- Groups of 6 guests or more will be asked to provide a security deposit of 400 euros payable by credit card.
- Hen and Stag parties are not permitted in this apartment.
- For this apartment the balance may be paid by cash or credit card. If paying the balance by credit card a processing charge of 2% will be applied.
- Cancellations: If the cancellation is within 28 days of the start date of the booking a further cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card, thus making the total paid 50% of the original booking total.
- Where there is only a partial cancellation, (that is, fewer days) the 50% charge will be calculated on the difference between the original booking price and the revised booking price, and added to the revised price.
- No Show.
If you cancel 72 hours (3 days) or less before your due date of arrival, or do not arrive at all, you will be charged the remaining amount for the booking, resulting in the FULL AMOUNT for the booking being paid.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Our greeter (Ivo) was very informative."
...Anne, United Kingdom, November 2012
Our greeter (Ivo) was very informative.
"Beds very comfy, nice sheets and blankets, heating and hot water excellent, nice to have the enclosed balcony, wifi great, washing machine and airers excellent, Plenty of plates, and glasses."
...Marie, United Kingdom, February 2012
Beds very comfy, nice sheets and blankets, heating and hot water excellent, nice to have the enclosed balcony, wifi great, washing machine and airers excellent, Plenty of plates, and glasses.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"We enjoyed tapas at Casa Alfonso Roger de Lluria 6 plus 3 impromptu opera singers. Lovely."
...Anne, United Kingdom, November 2012.