Guell #9, Spacious, stylish & well located, seconds from La Rambla.
Situated in the heart of the Old Town, this is one of 10 apartments we offer in this building. All are virtually identical. The street leads directly onto the world-famous La Rambla - the apartments are opposite Gaudi's imposing home - Palau Guell (see photos). Undeniably a great location for a city visit.
The living room has been furnished with simplicity in mind with two comfortable sofas, a large TV, Hi-Fi and lamps. There is a dining table and chairs for four guests. A DVD player is available on request.
The independent, modern kitchen is well equipped for self catering including full gas hob, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine and a complete set of pots, pans, cutlery and crockery.
The main bedroom is spacious and calmly decorated. There is a double bed (1,50 x 2,00m) with a large wardrobe ensuring ample storage space.
The second bedroom is equipped with two comfortable single beds and again, plenty of wardrobe space.
The elegantly tiled bathrooms have a full bath with shower, a hairdryer is available on request.
These apartments offer a fantastic alternative to a quality hotel - in a great location such spacious apartments are not easy to find.
The apartments are all heated and air conditioned ensuring year-round comfort.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- For this apartment a cot can be provided on request, but the manager is unable to provide a high chair.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.72 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable on arrival.
- A damage deposit of EUR 150 is required for all bookings. For bookings of more than two apartments in the same building the manager requires a security deposit of 250 Euros, per apartment. It must be pre-authorised on only one credit card which must be in the name of one of the guests. Please ensure that the card used has sufficient credit available to permit a pre-authorised deposit of 250 Euros for each apartment in a booking.
- This will be refunded on departure unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour. Also a photocopy of the passport of the person who booked will be taken and held until departure.
- Cancellations. For cancellations received more than 7 days prior to the start date of the booking no charges will apply.
- For cancellations received within 7 days of the start date of the booking, and for no-shows a charge equivalent to one night will be made.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Location, location, location.....at a reasonable price."
...Joanne, United Kingdom, August 2011
Location, location, location.....at a reasonable price.
"The place was clean and well maintained. The greeter was very friendly too."
...Timothy, Singapore, June 2011
The place was clean and well maintained. The greeter was very friendly too.
"Greeters description of area and apartment was very good"
...Anne, United Kingdom, September 2010
Greeters description of area and apartment was very good
"The apartment itself was really nice, on the whole well equiped and my family who were visiting me were really impressed with it."
...Helen, Spain, March 2010
The apartment itself was really nice, on the whole well equiped and my family who were visiting me were really impressed with it.
"All appliances were in good condition. Good location, good directions, easy booking process and I would recommend your agency to others."
...Christine, United Kingdom, September 2006
All appliances were in good condition. Good location, good directions, easy booking process and I would recommend your agency to others.
"We had a really lovely lovely stay and we would like to thank you and your staff for your friendliness and professionalism."
...Catherine, United Kingdom, February 2006
We had a really lovely lovely stay and we would like to thank you and your staff for your friendliness and professionalism.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Open top bus tour 2 day pass excellent value at €29 and when booking this they supply you with a small book of vouchers. There is one that allows a €2 discount for the cable car that takes you to the castle, this trip is well worth while as the views from the top are really amazing."
...Anne, United Kingdom, September 2010.
"Acoma (c/ de la boqueria 21)"
...Helen, Spain, March 2010.
"the location just one block off la rambla and the metro were excellent. we could easily figure out the metro system and get to anywhere in the city. the local market was also wonderful with all kinds of fresh fruits/vegetables and seafoods. we had wonderful and inexpensive food."
...Hien, United States, October 2009.