Eixample Dreta #1, Close to Sagrada Familia.
This apartment is located in the Eixample area of central Barcelona, on the Avinguda Diagonal.
This part of Barcelona is known for it's collection of Art Nouveau buildings. You are within easy walking distance of Gaudi's famous Sagrada Familia. Also nearby is the Passeig de Gracia, with an excellent choice of shopping and street cafes.
The apartment is on the first floor (with lift) and has a living room, open plan kitchen, a twin bedroom and a bathroom. It also has a small balcony.
The living room has two single sofa beds, a dining table and chairs and a TV. There is also complimentary Wireless internet.
The kitchen is open plan to the living room and is equipped with four hotplates, an oven, a ceramic glass hob, a microwave, and an electric coffee machine. Also provided is an iron, a cot for up to 2 year olds (extra) and a hair dryer.
The bedroom has two single beds and a bedside table and lamp. The bathroom has a shower, a bidet, a hand basin and a WC.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A refundable cash security deposit of EUR 200 is payable on arrival. This is refunded at departure assuming there have been no damages.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.