Corberta #1, Great value in a central location.
The apartment is located on Plaza Espana in the heart of the city at the base of the emblematic Montjuic mountain.
Starting from the “Plaza” walk by the two famous “Venetian Towers”. This road leads you to the magnificent Palacio Nacional, the most emblematic building in Plaza Espana which was built in 1929 for the “Exposición Universal”. The building now houses the MNAC (Museo Nacional de Arte de Catalunya) which successfully explains the history of Catalan art from the Romanesque to the mid-twentieth century.
During the summer months the Montjuic fountains offer a spectacular show with music, water and lights, a great experience, not to be missed.
Continuing from Montjuic, there is also the Castillo de Montjuic (Montjuic Castle) an old fortification from the 17th century, now converted in to a military Museum with great views over the city of Barcelona.
Montjuic hosts many museums, theatres and palaces, including the Fundación Joan Miró which houses a permanent collection from the artist. Poble Español is another of the must see areas in Montjuic, home to some of the most important monuments in Spain.
In 1992 The Olympic Stadium in Montjuic was renewed for the Olympic Games and nowadays is an area strongly related to sports and culture. In the summer the Teatre Grec is an idyllic setting for enjoying the best of the summer theatre festivals.
Situated in a beautiful modernist building the apartment has a large terrace overlooking Tibidabo.
The living area is decorated in neutral tones with a comfortable sofa bed, TV/DVD, stereo (radio, CD player), WI FI internet access and a telephone with free local calls. From the living area you can access the private terrace overlooking Tibidabo, the terrace is furnished with a table and chairs for 6 people, making a superb spot for alfresco dining and relaxing.
The dining suite has a table with seating for 6 guests, the quirky dining area has been decorated with a local map so you can plan your visits for the day while having breakfast.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a complete set of kitchenware, ceramic-plate cooker and oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee-maker (both electric and traditional style), microwave, washer/dryer and iron and ironing board.
The master bedroom has two single beds, which can be made together as a double on request, side tables, lamps, wardrobe with space for hanging clothes, shoe shelves and drawers. The second bedroom has two single 'bunk' beds.
The stylish bathroom has a walk in shower, handbasin and WC. A hairdryer is also provided.
The apartment also has a safety deposit box.
This is a great apartment with great connections for exploring the best of buzzing Barcelona whilst offering all the facilities you will need for business or pleasure.
Additional Booking Conditions:
For this apartment we do not show online availability. Please use the "Book" button to send your request. We will check availability and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.72 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable in cash, on arrival.
- Cancellations received more than 21 days before the start date of the booking will not attract any further charges.
- Cancellations received between 21 days and 7 days prior to the start date of the booking will attract a further charge equivalent to 50% of the booking fee. This is in additional to the deposit paid at the time of booking.
- No-shows and cancellations received 7 days or less, prior to the start date of the booking will be charged the full outstanding balance of the booking.
- At check-in guests will be asked to provide a security deposit of EUR 200. This can be paid for in cash or by credit card and will be refunded unless any damages have occurred.
- Check-ins after 9pm and before 2am will be charged at 30 EUR. Check-ins between 2am and 8am will be charged at 50 EUR.