Last Minute Discount
Up to 20% Off For Stays Within 10 Days.
Canvis Vells, Good Value in a Central Location.
The apartment is located in the Borne area of the historic Old Town (Ciutat Vella). This fascinating area is characterised by it's narrow stone streets, it's artistic expression focused around the many museums and galleries.
Borne is often referred to as Barcelona's 'Soho' as the streets thrive with trendy restaurants, cool bars and designer boutiques. Nearby attractions include the Santa Maria del Mar (the city's awe inspiring church), the stunning Gaudi-inspired Santa Catrina market, the Picasso Museum, the Palau de la Musica Catalana and the Citutadella Park.
The appartment is situated In an 18th Century building and has been restored retaining some of the original features, old stone walls, wonderful wood beams and comfortable furniture make this a great choice.
The living/dining area has a comfortable sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs and a TV with local channels.
The kitchen is well equipped for your self catering stay, it has a fridge, oven/hob, washing machine, and an iron is also provided.
There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed, and one with a single bed, each of the beds are in a separate open plan area.
The bathroom has a walk in shower, W.C. and handbasin. A hairdryer is also provided.
This apartment is in a good central location, perfect for your stay in this wonderful city.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- For this apartment the deposit taken is split into two parts, the first part is taken by Loving Barcelona and the second part is taken by the apartment manager.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.72 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable in cash, on arrival.
- In all cases the original booking deposit is non refundable and non transferable. If a cancellation is made within 30 days of the start date the apartment manager will charge a further 10% of the total balance as a cancellation fee.
- A security bond of euros 150 per apartment is required, this can be in cash or by credit card. The security deposit will be returned at check out unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour.
- Late arrivals after 9pm will be charged a late check in supplement of 30 euros, after midnight the charge will be 50 euros.
- A baby cot can be provided at an extra cost of 10 euros, this is payable on arrival.