Born #3, Light and Airy with Large Terrace.
This attractive apartment is situated in the Borne area of the historic Old Town (Ciutat Vella). This fascinating area is characterised by it's narrow stone streets, it's artistic expression focused around the many museums and galleries.
Borne is often referred to as Barcelona's 'Soho' as the streets thrive with trendy restaurants, cool bars and designer boutiques. Nearby attractions include the Santa Maria del Mar (the city's awe inspiring church), the stunning Gaudi-inspired Santa Catrina market, the Picasso Museum, the Palau de la Musica Catalana and the Citutadella Park.
The apartment is part of a beautiful modernist building and is decorated in neutral tones with minimalist lines and lots natural light in all rooms.
There is a living area, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and 30 sq metre terrace.
The living area has a sofa (can extend into a double bed that would be suitable for either one adult or two children), television with DVD player, coffee table, side tables, lamps and dining table with six chairs. It exits onto the terrace.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a ceramic plate cooker and oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the kitchenware that you will require during your stay.
The master bedroom has two combinable single beds, bedside table, lamps and wardrobe. The second bedroom has two single beds in a loft bunk bed style, bedside tables, lamps and wardrobe.
The bathroom has a bath with shower, hand basin, bidet and WC.
The terrace is furnished with a table chairs, making it a superb spot for alfresco dining and relaxing.
A washing machine, clothes dryer, ironing equipment, hair dryer, Ipod dock and land line phone (charges apply) are provided.
Complimentary wireless internet is available.
Fully air conditioned.
It may be possible for a baby cot to be added on request.
All bed linen and towels are provided. There is a weekly maid and linen service.
An airport transfer is available on request.
Additional Booking Conditions:
For this apartment we do not show online availability. Please use the "Book" button to send your request. We will check availability and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.72 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable in cash, on arrival.
- Cancellations received more than 21 days before the start date of the booking will not attract any further charges.
- Cancellations received between 21 days and 7 days prior to the start date of the booking will attract a further charge equivalent to 50% of the booking fee. This is in additional to the deposit paid at the time of booking.
- No-shows and cancellations received 7 days or less, prior to the start date of the booking will be charged the full outstanding balance of the booking.
- At check-in guests will be asked to provide a security deposit of EUR 200. This can be paid for in cash or by credit card and will be refunded unless any damages have occurred.
- Check-ins after 9pm and before 2am will be charged at 30 EUR. Check-ins between 2am and 8am will be charged at 50 EUR.