Avenue #1, Sumptuous Style, Glorious Architecture.
These luxurious apartments are located on Passeig de Gracia, right opposite Gaudi's La Pedrera building. The building offers an outdoor swimming pool, solarium, gym and its own museum of Hindu and Buddhist art.
Services and facilities are second to none and include laundry and ironing service, catering, tours of the city and the surrounding area, chauffeur and limousine service, personal shopper, personal assistant, personal trainer, and a nanny service. Extra charges will apply. A baby cot an be provided free of charge on request.
Each apartment is completely sound-proofed, has individual air-conditioning and heating, wireless internet access and ADSL lines, direct telephone line, safe deposit box, and a hair dryer. Some of them have a balcony overlooking Passeig de Gracia, however this cannot be guaranteed.
The apartment is smoking friendly.
This stylish one bedroom apartment has a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a living/dining room and a fully equipped kitchen with a range of electrical appliances and a EuroCave wine storage cabinet.
A particular feature of the apartment are the large windows in the living/dining room that overlook a large interior courtyard, typical of the Eixample district of Barcelona, and that fill every room with plenty of natural light.
The living area has a sofa, dining table and chairs, a flat screen TV with satellite TV and pay per view channels. WiFi internet access is also provided (1 hour free then charged).
The kitchen is well equipped with a ceramic hob, a microwave, a fridge, a toaster, a coffee maker, juicer, dishwasher and plenty of crockery and utensils.
The bedroom has a double bed and a flat screen TV.
The bathroom has a bath with shower attachment, a hand basin, a W.C, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries are provided.
An iron and ironing board are available.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
- Local Tax:
Fee: 1,10 EURO person/per night . Local/City tax must be paid upon arrival with maximum charge per person/per stay of 7.7 Eur. This Tax will apply for all stays as from November the 1st 2012. This tax must apply 10% VAT not included.
- Complimentry WiFi access is provided for one hour, after this time it is charged at euros 8.85 per 24 hrs.
- Bookings for 3 or more apartments in this building are subject to agreement by the apartment manager and should be made on request by phone (+44 203 150 0475) or by email (email@example.com).
- The apartment manager reserves the right to contact all guests who wish to make a group booking of 3 apartments or more.
- For bookings including the dates February 24, 25, 26, 27, If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival you will be charged 100% of the reservation value.
- For bookings including the dates September 7, 8, 9, 10 and September 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival you will be charged 100% of the reservation value.
- Other dates:
- You must cancel more than 24 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid cancellation charges.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your arrival date you will be charged one nights rental.
- Check-in is from 2.00pm
Check-out is by 12.00pm
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Was very pleased with booking process and greeters were always helpful with any queations we had."
...Fran, Ireland, February 2013
Was very pleased with booking process and greeters were always helpful with any queations we had.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Just enjoyed wandering in and out of everywhere. Hop on hop off bus tours are the best way to see the city."
...Fran, Ireland, February 2013.