Waterloo #5, Modern and Sophisticated.
This attractive apartment building benefits from excellent location being situated in Oude Zijde district. Here you will find all of what Amsterdam has to offer. The Waterlooplein Market is nearby as well as Nieuwmarkt where you will find many cafes, coffee shops, local restaurants and souvenir shops. You are in very close proximity the Rembrandtplein and the Rembrandthuis Museum and the Botanical Gardens.
Venturing to the nearby district you will find the Artis Zoo, Amsterdam's oldest surviving a largest zoo complex making this a perfect location for families.
This apartment offers you everything you will need for the perfect stay having two bedrooms, a combined living/dining/kitchen area, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
The open living room is spacious and offers you a large corner sofa which makes a double sofa bed for two guests, a coffee table, a T.V, a DVD player, CD player, a radio and three panel windows allowing in plenty of light. Behind the sofa you have dining area having a dining table comfortably seating up to six guests.
Behind this you have the fully equipped kitchen. It has a coffee maker, an electric stove, a kettle, a microwave, an oven, a toaster and plenty of kitchen utensils.
Going through the apartment you have the two bedrooms both having two single beds. On request these can be made into double beds. In each one there is a closet wardrobe to store your belongings.
The bathroom has a bath, a shower and a hand basin with a mirror.
There is a separate toilet and hand basin.
Included within the apartment is a hair dryer and complimentary Wi Fi Internet access.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Payment Conditions:
- The final balance is due either upon arrival in cash or prior to arrival by credit card or Pay Pal. If you wish to pay by card then payment MUST be made in advance. If you choose to do this a handling fee of 4.9% will apply, this must be done at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Please let us know which method of payment you will be making if paying the balance before arrival. If you do not pay in advance you must pay in cash on arrival, you can NOT pay with card on arrival.
- If possible please advise us of your checking in time upon booking. This is important so a greeter can be arranged for you upon arrival.
- If there is a cleaning fee or security deposit quoted within the total booking cost of this apartment this is payable upon arrival and must be paid by cash.
- Cancellation Conditions:
- Any cancellation requests made 15 days or more prior to the arrival date will incur a loss deposit.
- Any cancellation requests made 7 - 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 50% of the total booking cost.
- Any cancellation requests made 4 - 6 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 80% of the total booking cost.
- Any cancellation requests made 3 days or less prior to arrival date or any no-shows will be charged 100% of the total booking cost.
- Amendments to the number of nights or number of guests will not be accepted less than 14 nights prior to arrival.
All the accommodation in this building:
...so in this building, subject to availability, we can accommodate a total of 0
people in a combination of 0