Sunset Houseboat, A Real Taste of Amsterdam life!
Enjoy traditional houseboat living!
This comfortable, two bedroom houseboat is perfectly located within three minute's walk of Centraal Station and provides a pleasant living space right in the very heart of the city.
A short stroll will bring you onto Dam Square with it's imposing 17th century Royal Palace. You are also within five minutes walking distance of Nieuwmarkt Square and the Red Light district. From Central Station you can also take trams or trains to all the city's main attractions.
This extremely well situated houseboat is equipped with a huge sun deck with table and chairs from where you can watch the river life go by. Below decks there is a large open plan living/kitchen area, two cosy double bedrooms (each with a double bed), toilet and separate shower room. This houseboat is simply furnished but has been sympathetically converted to retain it's original charm.
The spacious living area is accessed from the upper deck by one set of stairs and provides a double sofa bed and a single bed, dining table and chairs, TV, CD & DVD player and wireless internet.
The open plan kitchen offers a microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle and all the cutlery utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The shower room has a shower, hand-basin, toilet and towel rails and a hair dryer is provided. A washing / drying machine is also located in the shower room and an iron and ironing board are provided for your use. An inflatable bed can be provided if you wish to sleep on more beds.
There is a spacious terrace with chairs and a table for taking in the view.
A parking space can be provided on a request basis.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Balance Payment:
- Your manager requires 50% of the balance amount to be paid either by bank transfer or credit card within 48 hours after booking.
- On arrival the final 50% of the balance is due in cash.
- Plus a EUR 50 key deposit and a EUR 150 security deposit.
- The manager asks that you leave the accommodation as clean and tidy as it was at check in. If you do not wish to clean it please let your greeter know the evening before departure to book extra cleaning at a cost of EUR 25.
- Visitors are not permitted in the accommodation, the maximum occupancy of the accommodation is the number of guests booked at all times.
- A 5 night minimum stay will apply for Easter, Queens Day and Christmas and New Year. A 7 night stay will apply during the annual IBC conference and the Cannabis Cup.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- If you cancel your booking more than 45 days before arrival you will be charged 10% of the remaining balance (with a minimum of 50 EUR).
- If you cancel within 45 days of arrival you will be charged the full balance at the basic flat rate (without any extra guest charges).
- If any of the cancelled nights are re-let you will not be charged for those nights.
- The manager will charge a surcharge of 3- 5.2% for PayPal / Credit Card transfers.
- Changes to you Booking:
- The manager reserves the right to charge EUR 20 for changes to number of guests, number of nights.
- A late check-in charge of EUR 20 will apply for all check-ins post 20.00.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Our greeter was fab and so helpful- spent lots of time with us explaining the city etc. the houseboat was basic and not as luxurious as we presumed it to be from the website."
...Karen, United Kingdom, June 2012
Our greeter was fab and so helpful- spent lots of time with us explaining the city etc. the houseboat was basic and not as luxurious as we presumed it to be from the website.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"We went to the Bols Museum which was excellent! Good value for money especially with the cocktail and two shots. Hunters Cafe was one of our favourites and location was perfect for Red Light District"
...Felicity, United Kingdom, September 2008.