Spiegel, Great 1 bedroom apartment close to Leisdeplein and the Museums.
This lovely one bedroom apartment is located within easy walking distance of the Leidseplein, and the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum. It is decorated and furnished in modern style and offers a very comfortable living space in one of Amsterdam's best locations.
The Leidseplein is a very lively area with many bars, cafes, restaurants, theatres, comedy clubs, a casino and live entertainment is frequently available in the Square. Also within walking distance is Amsterdam's premier green space, the Vondelpark.
This first floor apartment provides a separate double bedroom, a fully fitted kitchen which is open-plan to the living area, and a shower room with toilet.
The living room has an L shaped sofa (with pullout bed to sleep 2 guests), a dining table and chairs, coffee tables, reading lamps. There is also a TV with cable TV and radio channels, internet access, a DVD player and a safe.
The fully fitted kitchen comes equipped with a four burner gas hob, fridge and freezer compartment, microwave oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, juicer and all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The bedroom features a double bed, reading lamps, and a built in wardrobe offering ample storage space.
The bathroom offers a sink unit , a shower with glass doors and a toilet. A hairdryer and towels are provided.
The apartment also has an iron and ironing board and cleaning equipment in the storage closet.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- This is a non smoking apartment.
- As with most hotels, on arrival you will be asked to settle the balance of the booking charge in full. In addition you will need to provide a security deposit of EUR 200 in cash. This will be refunded on departure unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour.
- The minimum stay between April - September (excluding peak periods) is 3 nights.
- The minimum stay periods for this apartment are 5 night minimum stay during IBC week, 5 night minimum stay period at New Year and a 4 night minimum stay period at Easter.
- If you cancel between 30 days and 15 days prior to your arrival date you will also be charged a further 15% of the total cost of your stay.
- If you cancel between 14 days and 4 days prior to your arrival date you will also be charged a further 35% of the total cost of your stay.
- If you cancel up to 3 days prior to your arrival or you are a no show you will be charged the full cost of your stay.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The apartment is situated in a quiet residential area, just a few minutes away from the Rijkmuseum, Hard Rock Cafe, Vondel Park, Leidsplein and many other places of interest. Just opposite the apartment is Aldi, which is really handy for buying in the essentials,eg.. bacon, eggs, bread, tea and biscuits!!!"
...DAWN, United Kingdom, September 2010.