Oosterpark #2, Bright and Spacious.
This three bedroom apartment is located in the East area of central Amsterdam close to the Oosterpark and within easy reach of the Artis Zoo. The Ooseterpark is very popular with the locals as a beautiful green space to relax in. It hosts a world music festival, the Amsterdam Roots Festival each June. This part of Amsterdam is culturally diverse and has many great bistros and restaurants of different nationality. With excellent transport links you can be in the city centre in 15 minutes. This is an ideal location for families and friends.
A modern bright and spacious apartment which offers everything that you need for the perfect stay in Amsterdam.
Within the apartment there is a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The apartment also has a balcony and a terrace.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a coffee maker, a dishwasher, a fridge, a freezer, gas stove, a kettle, a microwave, a toaster and plenty of kitchen utensils. In the same area there is a dining table comfortably seating up to four guests. From here you can access the balcony through the double doors.
All the bedrooms offer you ample of space.The first bedroom is beaming with light having one wall lined with large windows. In here there are two double beds, reading lights on either side of each bed and two tall sets of wardrobes offering you room to store your belongings.
The spacious second bedroom has a double bed, two bedside tables with reading lamps, a walk in wardrobe, a work desk with chair. It also has it own entrance to one of the bathrooms. You will also find a T.V and a coffee table in this room.
The third bedroom has two double beds with bedside table and reading lamps.
All the beds can be turned into single beds upon request.
The main bathroom has been finished to detail having a bath, a large walk in shower, a W.C and a large handbasin with a mirror.
The second bathroom has a bath, a W.C, a handbasin and a heated towel rail.
Included in the apartment is a T.V, a hair dryer, a washing machine and a dryer.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A refundable cash security deposit of EUR 250.00 is payable on arrival and refunded at departure assuming no damages. If you check-out before 9:00am, the security deposit will be returned via PayPal or Bank transfer once the apartment is inspected.
- Please note:
- If you are checking in between 8am - 12 midday or between 6pm - 10pm there is a local charge of 25 EUR. Any check-in after 10pm there will be a local charge of 50 EUR.
- Any check out later then 12 midday there will be a charge of 50 EUR.
- Payment Conditions:
- The final balance is due either upon arrival in cash or prior to arrival by credit card or Pay Pal. If you wish to pay by card then payment MUST be made in advance. If you choose to do this a handling fee of 4.9% will apply, this must be done at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Please let us know which method of payment you will be making if paying the balance before arrival. If you do not pay in advance you must pay in cash on arrival, you can NOT pay with card on arrival.
- If possible please advise us of your checking in time upon booking. This is important so a greeter can be arranged for you upon arrival.
- If there is a cleaning fee or security deposit quoted within the total booking cost of this apartment this is payable upon arrival and must be paid by cash.
- Cancellation Conditions:
- Any cancellation requests made 15 days or more prior to the arrival date will incur a loss deposit.
- Any cancellation requests made 7 - 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 50% of the total booking cost.
- Any cancellation requests made 4 - 6 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 80% of the total booking cost.
- Any cancellation requests made 3 days or less prior to arrival date or any no-shows will be charged 100% of the total booking cost.
- Amendments to the number of nights or number of guests will not be accepted less than 14 nights prior to arrival.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
""Cau" expensive but awesome steak house"
...Rob, United Kingdom, October 2012.