Nassau, Romantic Hideaway in beautiful Jordaan.
This super apartment is located in the western end of the Jordaan area of central Amsterdam. The Jordaan is famous for its glorious canals, the Anne Frank House and is one of the prettiest parts of the city.
It really oozes atmosphere with its narrow streets, picturesque canals, brown cafes, art galleries and unique shops.
This studio apartment has a double bedroom, an open plan living room and kitchen, a bathroom and a garden.
The living room has an L shaped sofa, coffee tables, an LCD flat screen TV with international cable channels and a DVD player. WiFi internet access is also provided.
The kitchen provides an oven and hob, a microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay. There is a small table and chairs.
The bedroom is separated from the rest of the apartment by a partition wall (not fully enclosed) and has two single beds that can be made up as a double bed on request, and a wardrobe.
The bathroom is of modern design and has a shower, a toilet and a hand basin.
One delightful benefit of this apartment is its lovely garden, an ideal spot to sit and relax at the end of the day.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Strictly no stag or hen groups allowed.
- A cash security deposit of EUR 150 must be paid on arrival. This is refunded on departure assuming there are no damages. For group bookings across more than one apartment a refundable security deposit of EUR 750 will be payable.
- The following minimum stay periods apply: IBC there is a 5 night minimum stay, Easter, New Year and Queens Day there is a 4 night minimum stay period.
- Cancellation Policy.
- To avoid any cancellation charges you must give at least 15 days notice prior to your arrival. Thereafter you will be liable for the following charges...
- If you cancel between 14 and 7 days prior to your arrival you will be charged a further 20% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel within 7 days prior to arrival a further 50% of the remaining balance will be charged.
- If you do not arrive, that is a 'no show', the full balance is charged.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The promptness and assistance of the greeter was very much appreciated. Perhaps a couple of tourist maps, information on the local area, a toaster, and DVDs for renters use? Otherwise the apartment and its situation were both perfect for our stay. Many thanks.
...Barbara, Australia, June 2012
The promptness and assistance of the greeter was very much appreciated. Perhaps a couple of tourist maps, information on the local area, a toaster, and DVDs for renters use? Otherwise the apartment and its situation were both perfect for our stay. Many thanks.
"We had a fab time and loved the apartment, the greater was lovely and friendly and we will def be back "
...Sarah, United Kingdom, August 2009
We had a fab time and loved the apartment, the greater was lovely and friendly and we will def be back
"The apartment was very clean - it felt like we were the first people to use it, which was very nice."
...Lauren, United Kingdom, April 2009
The apartment was very clean - it felt like we were the first people to use it, which was very nice.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Dozens of eating places in local streets and Amsterdam Centraal is only 15 minutes walk away."
...Barbara, Australia, June 2012.