Metro Studio #2, Good value apartment close to eastern canals.
This apartment is in a good location in the east central Amsterdam. Centraal Station is within 10 minutes walk. There are some extremely pretty canals close by plus the Artis Zoo and Botanical Gardens.
Within a short walk you can also be enjoying the buzz and excitement of Dam Square, Nieuwmarkt Square and the Red Light District. The famous Herengracht Canal is within a couple of minutes walk away.
This second floor apartment is comfortable and offers many facilities for a relaxing short break in this exciting city. It is completely open plan (except the bathroom) and has a sleeing area,a kitchen corner and a separate bathroom.
There are four single beds with bedside tables and reading lamps and a wardrobe.
The functional kitchen provides a microwave oven, hotplate, fridge with freezer compartment, coffeemaker, toaster and all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
There is also a large flat screen TV with 30 international cable channels, and a DVD player, plus a table and four chairs.
The bathroom has a corner shower stall, toilet and small handbasin.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Strictly no stag or hen groups allowed.
- A cash security deposit of EUR 150 must be paid on arrival. This is refunded on departure assuming there are no damages. For group bookings across more than one apartment a refundable security deposit of EUR 750 will be payable.
- The following minimum stay periods apply: IBC there is a 5 night minimum stay, Easter, New Year and Queens Day there is a 4 night minimum stay period.
- Cancellation Policy.
- To avoid any cancellation charges you must give at least 15 days notice prior to your arrival. Thereafter you will be liable for the following charges...
- If you cancel between 14 and 7 days prior to your arrival you will be charged a further 20% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel within 7 days prior to arrival a further 50% of the remaining balance will be charged.
- If you do not arrive, that is a 'no show', the full balance is charged.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Your booking service is particularly good and questions are answered and dealt with promptly. We liked the fact that you do not take the balance due until the actual visit day."
...Corinne, United Kingdom, May 2013
Your booking service is particularly good and questions are answered and dealt with promptly. We liked the fact that you do not take the balance due until the actual visit day.
"The apartment was very nicely furnished and comfortable."
...Pamela, United Kingdom, November 2012
The apartment was very nicely furnished and comfortable.
"Great communication with yourselves and the greeter."
...Christopher, United Kingdom, October 2009
Great communication with yourselves and the greeter.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Amsterdam speaks for itself. We were with young teenagers (our grandchildren) so the cultural offerings were the newly refurbished Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum and the Anne Frank House. There are reasonable bars and cafes locally which we sampled."
...Corinne, United Kingdom, May 2013.
"The apartment is on a square that is recommended in the Lonely Planet guidebook. All of the restaurants and bars on the square were lovely so we didn't need to venture far."
...Pamela, United Kingdom, November 2012.
All the accommodation in this building:
...so in this building, subject to availability, we can accommodate a total of 15
people in a combination of 13